Take Your Careers in IT to the next level
IT Systems Limited are looking for a Senior IT Engineers to join our existing team.
IT Systems Limited are looking for IT Engineers to join our existing team. Our offices are currently based in the picturesque village of Killaloe in county Clare. This is an exciting and busy role where you be involved providing services to clients at a high level, increasing your own ability and upskilling through training and mentoring. The positions available are for level 1, level 2 engineers as well as a senior IT Engineer. If this is you, then keep scrolling to find out more!
The Nitty Gritty
Getting down to the specifics.
- Experience with and a rich understanding of IP based networks.
- Experience with and a rich understanding of Microsoft Servers and Virtualised environments using Hyper-V and Azure Cloud Services.
- Ability to understand complex systems, particular IP networks and the interplay between devices, operating systems and the network at Layer 3 and Layer 2 of the OSI model to facilitate the diagnosing and remediation of problems.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepared to continually upskill and add skills and certifications.
- Third level degree in an ICT related discipline.
- Microsoft Certified Professional or higher qualifications.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure at an admin level.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally.
- Excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
We have been a leading IT Support & Service Provider since 1996
At IT Systems, we take immense pride in the premium level quality of service we deliver to all our school across Ireland. IT Systems believe in making IT Simple, IT should never get in the way of you achieving your day-to-day goals.
IT Systems are passionate about inclusive and impactful learning through the appropriate use of ICT. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, this means that you can trust us to get the job done to the highest standards and on time.
At IT Systems, we are fully committed to delivering top-notch customer service to all our customers across the educational and enterprise sectors. Our Sales team will take time out to talk to you personally. This is how we ensure that you get the best product for your needs.
How to apply?
First step, email us your CV!
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com