Are you a IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
We are on the hunt for a IT Project Manager to lead our technical team.
IT Systems Limited are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our existing team. Our offices are currently based in the picturesque village of Killaloe in county Clare. As an IT Project Manager at IT Systems, you will plan, establish, and manage information technology projects. The successful candidate will also act as a liaison between the business development and technical aspects of assigned projects. Your primary focus will be to maintain our premium levels of service quality while ensuring projects are completed in an efficient manner.
What Can You Expect as IT Project Manager at IT Systems?
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Develop, maintain, and revise proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Set and track project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collect, analyse, and summarise information and trends as required for CRM.
- Assign duties and oversee workflow of project staff.
- Oversee the day-to-day workflow of the technical department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Managing Director.
Why choose IT Systems?
At IT Systems, we take immense pride in the premium level quality of service we deliver to all our school across Ireland. IT Systems believe in making IT Simple, IT should never get in the way of you achieving your day-to-day goals.
IT Systems are passionate about inclusive and impactful learning through the appropriate use of DIT. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, this means that you can trust us to get the job done to the highest standards and on time.
At IT Systems, we are fully committed to delivering top-notch customer service to all our customers across the educational and enterprise sectors. Our Sales team will take time out to talk to you personally. This is how we ensure that you get the best product for your needs.
Bring your A Game as our New IT Project Manager
What Will You Bring to the Team?
- A strong knowledge of best practice, with a focus on continual improvement.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- A thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- An in-depth understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- The ability to become proficient with, a range of general and specialised applications, software, and hardware.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- The ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Fluency in English, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We believe in happy and healthy employees
At IT Systems, we do things differently.
We believe that healthy and happy employees are more likely to feel motivated and engaged. Our offices are based in Killaloe Co. Clare which it makes it an incredibly central location for commuting.
Maintaining an excellent communication between management and staff is a main priority here at IT Systems. We value employee input immensely and encourage our employees to share their own valuable knowledge and suggestions where possible.
It is our companies’ ambition to continuously involve and empower each member of the IT Systems team; in our company mission to improve the quality of DIT within the Irish Education sector. As a commercial entity, we have worked hard to instil a collaborative culture of continuous improvement, where the achievements of our team members are recognised and dually rewarded.
Learn, grow and evolve as an IT Project Manager
Going the extra mile for our team
We believe that team members feel their most valuable when they are learning and upskilling. At IT Systems, we give our employees the freedom to learn, grow and evolve within their department. We offer employees the opportunity to upskill within their discipline and strongly encourage them to search for continuing education opportunities such as seminars, conferences and classes.
How to apply to our IT Project Manager vacancy?
First step, email us your CV!
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org